Thursday, August 5, 2010

Berries and Bulls

Dad came up to Bellingham last Friday to go on my rounds with me around the berry fields. It was so much fun! We checked some bug traps, ate lots of berries, and had lunch at a Dutch bakery (mmmm). I was really excited to show Dad how the pros grow berries. Around all the berry fields are, you guessed it, cows! Lots and lots of cows. We happened upon this specific bull that I had been looking for, for weeks. This Master Bull looks intimidating with his 4-5 foot horn span, but he was perfectly content eating away at his grass just 4 feet away. I was really glad there was a fence between us, although I'm positive the flimsy wire fence wouldn't have held him if he decided I shouldn't be there taking his picture :).

2 comments:

  1. Hey you found him! You're right. He is magnificent!

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KK - I had a great time spending the day with you. Thanks for being my chauffeur, guide, teacher and daughter. It was fun! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete